Sunday, April 12, 2009

Launch it!

I'm not a huge blogger. Mainly what I have to say I say directly to the people who need to hear it. It's just so easy to either post drivel or get wrapped up in feeding the Word Beast. So why now? And what the heck is this about?

The biggest reason for this location is to allow outlet for content that I cannot include on my personal blog. That's read by my family, friends, co-workers, etc. So it's not a good idea to recount the trials of being a single, 42-year-old guy who is sexually submissive. (No, that doesn't mean I will submit to anyone who slaps the label "Dominant" on herself.) But I've been learning about kink and about myself at a pretty good clip lately, and a blog is as good a place as any to jot down some of that. Perhaps someone will identify with my comments and I'll make a friend or two.

I'm brewing up a first post, but I have to be up in less than six hours for work, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Quietlisten
(Whoever took the url quietlisten.blogspot.com, please either use it or let me.)

2 comments: