Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fantasy vs. Reality

I've been entertaining family for the past week or so. While I have a comfortable home, it's not difficult to feel that privacy is stashed in the back corner of the closet somewhere. So any prurient thoughts I have must stay just that. Even getting a few minutes as now to hack out a quick note requires that it be after midnight with everyone else in bed.

So to the title of this post: Fantasy vs. Reality. My self-image is of someone who is learning and connecting to the extent possible while he looks for his mate. But the kinks I think I "need" are swept under the carpet for the duration of an interloper's visit. Needs? Hmmmmm.... So what force those "needs?" Fantasies, really? (Sorry for the compact and twisted sentence, but I like it.)

I'm interested in picking up my experiments in chastity, but that will have to wait. Or is it just toying with the device that must wait? Are the important things in reality just percolating between our ears? Or is any of this really important to begin with? Next to having family that will drop in and disrupt my entire lifestyle because they care to spend time with me, all these little trappings are nothing.

Quietlisten

No comments:

Post a Comment