Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Experience

Yes, this post is a week late. Last week was The Perfect Storm at work, and I never got away from obligations -- granted some were very nice dinners, but they were business dinners -- before 9:30. I finally dragged in yesterday (Saturday) about 6:30 and was a zombie until crashing soon after for 10 hours.

But what I wanted to talk about was my experience last weekend. Yes, I got to play. :) As per my habit, I'm not going to give a play-by-play, but I did get to experience some wonderful things in a safe environment. I experienced light caning -- heavy enough to leave bruises but really not bad. I enjoyed a flogging by a number of implements including my new items. I REALLY liked the heavy, thuddy one a lot; it makes the whole body vibrate and transfers energy in a delicious way that I think could drive me into a really great subspace. I also was nipple clamped, clipped with insidious pins on body, arms, and ears. Oh, those ears hurt! I loved it all, especially her laugh when I squirmed a little.

The tone was very playful, like we were testing new things and chatting about it all a lot. I like that for learning. I felt like we were exploring what each of us liked and what was working for us. She was interested in what was happening in my head, as opposed to last time when she started by gagging me so I'd shut up. *grin* I never dove deep into subspace, just worked through with her what was going on. It felt very much like we were preparing for heavier play later.

The only thing that really "hurt" was the caning. On a couple of strokes I could feel the pain "burrowing" into me a little, but not much. Yes, the Dragon Tail stung, but in a wonderful way that I really liked. I would like to experience a harder flogging and a single-tail at some point. The attraction to the pain is not direct, but as a path to submission. I want to walk that path some more.

The icing on the cake was getting to sit and chat a bit afterwards. It's so much easier to submit to someone I know and respect, someone I care about and enjoy talking with. She's a wonderful person, not a pain delivery system. I'm looking forward to finding the overlap of our needs, then diving deeper into that space.

Again, more experience, and more happiness with it. I am still VERY hungry to explore, and I know that my method of selecting partners carefully and progressing relentlessly is right for me. I'm REALLY enjoying this.

3 comments:

  1. One thing that I've found helpful is to give each other feedback the next day or the day after that. It can be via e-mail, in person, over the phone, etc. But waiting a day or two gives you both time to come down and process things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing catch up after being away....so glad you got play with someone you respect

    ReplyDelete