Sunday, May 24, 2009

Vulnerability

As I mentioned in another post, I recently tried an experiment in chastity. I found it to be extremely powerful. Not only did it make me feel thoroughly sexual, but the frustration of it played with my mind in a very fundamental way. As time went on, I became emotionally dependent on approval from my keyholder to the extent that I wondered what I would NOT do for her. I felt docile, hungry (see my blog post on that subject), and extremely sexually charged. That's when something inexplicable happened: instead of being desperate to be allowed release, I wanted to be kept on edge, puppet to her will, tuned and ready. Locked and owned.

It was a temporary experiment and one which I thoroughly enjoyed. Since then I've had total freedom but find myself reading about male chastity, remembering that desperate need to please and earn approval. But even if I bought a device and was locked up, the most important ingredient would be missing: her. Trust was my payment in our exchange, and that made it possible for me to enjoy the sensations and mind games of chastity. And without being under her protection, I would be vulnerable under lock and key to almost any woman who wanted to manipulate me. Yes, it's that powerful. Its powerful enough to make me read up on prostate massage and milking, to wake up thinking about butt plugs and remote-controlled vibrating eggs. Yes, the mind gets odd and dives down all sorts of rabbit holes when it's bathed in sexual chemicals.

I'm not likely to do anything more with this until I find a woman to share it with, someone I trust. I think that of my quirks this is probably the least shocking (and maybe most pleasing?) to an open-minded woman and could be a great way to establish a relationship if she's already in the kinky camp. (Should a man get down on both knees to offer his keys to a woman?) In the mean time, I seem to be relieving myself more and enjoying it less than ever before. I'm not sure why. But, then, sex and relationships and power exchange are all strange things that don't always have clear answers.

Quietlisten
(Cross-Posted to http://collarncuffs.com)

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why you believe you would feel different if it was continued (with set time perimeters) outside the course environment. The same protections would have applied.

    ReplyDelete