Thursday, December 20, 2012

Creeping Chastity

No idea why, but I've been taken again with the idea of chastity.  As usual, it manifests as a tool to deepen a power exchange relationship, and since I'm not in a long-term relationship at the moment, it has an odd feeling to it.  Sexually wanting to be restricted from sexual wants is hyperbole and irony in one, oddness extreme.

I've been spending some time on the keysafe.org web site wondering if I want to build one of their elaborate key safes.  It depends, I think, on whether I can develop a relationship with a woman worthy of that kind of deprivation.  It has to MEAN something to both of us.

I never know where things are going to lead, but this is something that's burning in my brain at the moment.  Fun to research, anyway, and as fun to contemplate emotionally.  Difficulty is in sorting out the real people from the flakes.  Oh, the fun of on line.

More to come, I suspect....

No comments:

Post a Comment