Sunday, December 16, 2012

*yawn* *stretch*

I should probably be flogged for the amount of time that has passed since my last post. Okay, so that was obviously bait for Dommes, and I should probably be flogged for tossing out bait like that.  Yes, it has been quite a while since last I posted, but having a lovely Domme in one's life and getting opportunities to play is fantastic, pushing things like blogs slightly away from the foreground of attention.

I'm not spending so much time with my wonderful lady friend as I was.  Her tastes are evolving, growing in scope and scale, and my needs are kind of heading off in a different direction.  We got together a couple of weeks ago over breakfast, and I was struck once again at how lucky we are to have found each other.  We'll be friends for a long, long time even if the frequency of play has decreased from an unsustainable -- but oh-so-exciting -- crescendo through a good portion of this year.  It has not been a flash-in-the-pan relationship, more a year of getting to know each other, pushing boundaries, doing things as friends, and playing... sometimes quite hard.

Now I'm in a place where work is front-and-center again.  The apple cart that is the illusion of steady employment went all Thelma-and-Louise on me a few months back, and I'm in the midst of building a bigger and better cart filled with more and varied apples... on a different road entirely.  This takes time, attention, effort, and energy, so I'm keeping my kinky mind engaged as I can.  Going to BDSM events is kind of out of the question at the moment, but there are other ways to explore.

Chastity is back in my brain, though I have yet to work out how that can work for someone who cycles several times a week and runs five miles or more most days... while wearing spandex shorts.  I mean:  ow.  But I have learned that having a wonderful woman rooting around in the brain is bliss, and nothing wedges into the synapses quite like control and denial of sexual relief.  Desperation changes the game, shifts power, and overcomes fear with need.  No idea where this will lead since a vast majority of dommes on line are fee-for-service, and many of those are actually men.  I'm not a cynic, I'm just not stupid.

For now, though, I'm kicking back in skirt and heels very occasionally, reading and trying to keep up with the world through the window of my monitor, and working hard to become a bazillionaire so I can fund fantasies... or at least pay my mortgage.

Maybe I'll even keep this blog up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment