Friday, June 26, 2015

Double Interesting

I can orgasm in a chastity device.  I mean... hmmm.  Who knew?

Today I tried the prostate-stimulator-hitachi-on-the-holy-trainer trick again and it seriously worked.  Not as fast as yesterday, but after several minutes of getting worked up... *BAM*!  I'm pretty sure it was a full-on orgasm, but I wasn't erect, so I'm slightly confused.  All the other physiological reactions were there, it's just that I was locked up.

Who knows?  Maybe this is just a reaction to a new stimulation and things will calm down a little.  I'm in the device until at least Sunday, so I'll see how things progress.  If I wear it out of town next week and don't get any stimulation, then things may be different when I get home.

This post is just kind of wandering.  But I really didn't expect that much deep, pulsing pleasure while caged.  When expectations don't line up with reality, I often take a step back and have a good head scratch.  That's where I am now.  Scratching.  My head.

Any thoughts from out there in Internet Land?

Hmmmm....


1 comment:

  1. It's definitely possible to orgasm without being hard. For me, all it takes is stimulation of the front part of the cock at the base with a decent amount of pressure. This can be accomplished with a cage on, and I've tried at least half a dozen models. So for me, even while locked, it's pretty much the honor system.

    ReplyDelete