Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Preparing for Another Run

I've encountered two problems with extended chastity:

1)  cleaning and keeping everything inside healthy and hygienic, and
2)  keeping the plumbing from atrophying and causing health problems later in life.  (No use wearing a diaper sooner than I really need to.  Haha.)

The first appears to have been solved by Miss Bonnie over at Collar 'n Cuffs (thank you Miss Bonnie!!!) with her suggestion of using condiment squirt bottles to spray cleansing fluids into the device while showering.  I've ordered a couple of bottles and will see how well that works.  I suspect it will be a fine solution.

The second barrier is a bit tougher.  The prostate needs to be exercised at least every few days, daily if possible.  Without coming out of the device, the only real way to get the semen pump working is through direct contact and / or stimulation with vibration.  I tried the direct approach with little success.  In fact, the frustration was so great that it generated more anger than fluid.  So I'm trying the vibration approach.  I have a Hitachi headed my way, and it should be here in a couple of weeks.

My plan is to lock up and start trying after three or four days to get fluid flow going.  By day five, I'm typically pretty worked up, so I'm hoping that will work.  I'll keep reading and looking for techniques that work.  Suggestions are welcome.

This is the last barrier to long-term wear.  I have a device that seems to work, a lock box, and would really like to know what it's like to be locked up for a month or longer.  I know that my mind changes after three days, then again after about a week.  But I don't know where it goes from there.  And this really is all about twisting the mind, which is why I like it so much.

Look for another post in a week or ten days.  I'll lock up and hope the Hitachi is on time.  The we'll see what happens.  Okay, maybe I'll lock up for a few days at a time until then, just... because.  *whimper*


No comments:

Post a Comment