Friday, June 19, 2015

Quick Update

So I'm locked up again, keys in the care of Strict Mistress at Keysafe.org.  I'm going for short stints for now, three to four days at a time so that I can keep the plumbing working.

I have received some great advice on prostate stimulation and cleaning, and my Hitachi Magic Wand should be here before long.  With luck, these minor adjustments will solve my plumbing problems.  With health taken care of, I can focus on extending my "stay."  Would be nice to go a month, just to see what that feels like.  Not sure how long I want to go.  I do have some things coming up on my calendar that will require not wearing a cage.  But they're a ways out right now.

Anyway, just wanted to post an update to let everyone know that I'm still active as I keep working on the last few issues.

Oh, and I'm typing this while wearing a short swing skirt and heels.  So there.


No comments:

Post a Comment