Thursday, June 25, 2015

Wow... That's Interesting

I arrived home this afternoon from my latest business trip.  There was a decent chance that my most recent purchases would be waiting for me, and I indeed found several boxes on my doorstep.  Woo hoo!  The key items include a Hitachi Magic Wand and 8-ounce squirt bottles.

My intent has been to conquer the last two problems in the way of long-term chastity device wear:  hygiene and prostate health.  Since I went on this trip unlocked, I changed into something less businesslike (nothing, actually) and locked my Holy Trainer 2 onto myself.  Then I put a condom and some lube on my Aneros-like prostate massager and placed it into position.  Once that was in place, I turned on the Hitachi and started to rub it around on the Holy Trainer.

Oh. My. God.

I was amazed at how fast the vibrations -- when propagating through my lower body cavity -- created extremely erotic sensations.  It didn't take long before I felt a familiar build-up.  Because I've never been close to any kind of release with a device on, I made no attempt to stifle or prolong things.  After several minutes, I felt what I can only describe as a partial orgasm.  There as a pumping sensation, but nothing came out.  After a few seconds, there was one more spasm and a significant ejaculation shot out.

I was genuinely surprised at this.  I expected frustration and little "production" during the first try, because I've had such a difficult time up until now.  But it worked flawlessly.

Some guys report not feeling any let-down of sexual tension when they release fluid like this.  But I felt a sense of physical relief.  It just wasn't an orgasm with the incredible feeling of satisfaction that I'm accustomed to.

My understanding is that to exercise the prostate I should be doing this every day or couple of days, pretty much as often as I would normally masturbate.  I'll try it a few times this weekend and see what happens.  I'm locked until Sunday morning, so might as well.

The other aspect is the hygiene part.  I've loaded up a bottle for a good cleaning in the morning.  Since I'm only locked for a few days, it's not a big deal.  But if I'm going on a trip locked, I should work out any bugs here first.  I bought a small soft toothbrush in case I can get it into the device.  Not sure I can, but it seemed worth a try.

Thanks for taking this journey with me.  I feel like I'm making progress and hope I continue to do so.

Again, thanks to Miss Bonnie and "Admin" over at Collar n' Cuffs for the "help" with this.  With friends like you, who needs enemies?  Haha.  "Help, help... my friends are trying to lock me up!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment