Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another day

I'm back in it, though I didn't sleep with it on last night. Yes, of course I'm talking about the CB-6000. It really isn't bad to wear around doing day-to-day stuff, and today I'm in the office a good chunk of the day.

A friend from a kink-friendly site sent a note asking about the CB's significance to relationships, not just the physical restrain. Yes, promoting intimacy would be a huge purpose of the device, and I wouldn't enjoy it if she didn't positively get off on holding the key. The idea is to be reminded of her by wearing the device, and for her to be reminded of me by holding the key. It's probably one of the more vanilla methods of BDSM play (if that isn't a total oxymoron) and possibly pretty acceptable to women who don't think of themselves as "Dominant."

Does that make it a "slippery slope" device? Next thing you know, she could be making small demands in exchange for release or (God forbid) asking for exactly what she wants in bed. Gosh, I hope so.

So why am I doing this? Well, I figure this is a good skill to have as a submissive, a famliarization with more methods of play that a woman might actually enjoy. I do need more than vanilla mercenary 2.13 times per week, and feeding my imagination takes a good-sized shovel. I can feed a that imagination a little bit on my own, but I really do hope to have someone to share it all with.

Now it's off to the day's activites to wrap up this wonderful holiday weekend.

Quietlisten
(Note: Cross-posted to http://collarncuffs.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment