Monday, July 27, 2009

A Weekend Off

I decided to take the weekend off from chastity. Partly this is due to the mechanical problems with the device, but also because I just didn't have anything I wanted to accomplish with it. So I went my own way and had a wonderfully vanilla weekend.

I'm motivated at the moment by pursuits that have nothing to do with mind games or sex or bdsm. I have a tendency to not only start projects that most people cannot believe I'm attempting, but also to get several of them going at once. Every once in a while I have to drag one of these over the finish line and declare it done. And that's what I'm doing now. The sexual games at the moment -- since there isn't anyone to share them with -- are a distraction, filler between the major blocks of my life. For the moment, that's how it has to be.

But at some point I'll feel the need to get back to where I was and pick up the experiments. Maybe next weekend? The one after that? Who knows.

That does NOT, however, stop my mind from churning and wondering about all sorts of things. So stay tuned.

Quietlisten

1 comment: