Friday, July 3, 2009

An Experiment

When I arrived home from work yesterday to begin this holiday weekend, I immediately changed out of my work clothes and donned my CB-6000. It took some doing since I haven't had relief in a few days, and I found that the discomfort of ice almost exactly matches the arousal of stimulation. I had to stand over an air conditioning duct and think about accounting principles in order to get into the CB.

Then I went out running a few errands and forgot the key at home. Freudian slip? Not sure. But for several hours I went about my business locked and without a key. Cool.

I did hit one bump last night. I woke up to a very sore base ring, so I took the whole thing off. As soon as I awakened, I located and put on the next larger ring and hope that solves the problem. I'll be working in the yard today, so I should find out if this will work in a demanding environment. And I'll be working in the shop later as well. I'll report back on results as the weekend progresses.

My intent is to stay in the CB as much as possible and work out the logistical quirks of the device. Theoretically, if I can wear it comfortably for three days I can wear it longer. If I can get comfortable enough to wear it at work, I may try longer stints. If I can wear it longer with some confidence, then I may re-think what I want out of all this. Right now I just see this as a skill that a good submissive male should have on offer.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'm enjoying mine already.

Quietlisten
(Note: Cross-posted to http://collarncuffs.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment