Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back in

I'm back in the chastity cage. After a weekend out of town I was wanting to give it another try. This time my expectations are a little different. I know how hard it will be to get through the night, so tonight I'll remove the device (I have to be 100% at work, no way around that) and it'll go back on first thing in the morning. I'll be on the move tomorrow, by car, so I can get away with this in a way I normally cannot. So almost four days locked up; a reasonable next step in my experimentation. And I'll do everything I can to not remove it at night, even if I wake up in pain. I'll try to summarize my experiences towards the end of the weekend.

As an aside, I found a couple of wonderful blogs today, both dominant women who veer away from traditional fetish and towards intimate femdom. I wish there were more ladies like this, but it's no wonder they are very taken. Or, rather, have taken.

femdomalt.blogspot.com is the Femdom Alternative. It's wonderful to read about a woman who is lovingly dominant and fully embraces her sexuality.

femdom101.blogspot.com is, well, femdom 101. Another woman who uses dominance to bring her closer to her husband.

Everyone have a wonderful rest of the week. I'm off to try running in this cage (it worked okay once; hope that's normal).

Quietlisten

2 comments:

  1. Be careful with that pain, it's not a "good" pain ... if it persists you might need to change devices...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mistress160! You are right... it's not erotic AT ALL, it just HURTS. I'll see how it goes tonight; sleeping with the key right next to me on the nightstand in case things "blow up." Haha. Hope you and Sol are doing ridiculously well. -- QL

    ReplyDelete