Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ouch

Last night was my first attempt at sleeping in the CB. I had found a very comfortable combination of base ring and spacer for normal use. I even spent a chunk of yesterday working in the yard in the heat with no ill effects. The trick, it seams, is loose underwear. I hate boxers because they broadcast arousal to the world, the "tent syndrome." They're horrendously uncomfortable if a single seam isn't sewn just so. But the CB fixes all that. It's protective and totally prevents unauthorized "salutes."

So the wearing went well yesterday, even chafe-free. The urinating part is still a problem and I have no idea how I would pull that off in a work environment. When I went to bed, I was feeling comfortable and secure.

At about 12:30 I woke up in total agony. I felt like some particularly sensitive body parts were being rended from my lower torso. It wasn't a sharp pain like being struck or cut, but as if the entire package was being physically pulled away, no anesthesia.

I sat at the edge of the bed trying desperately to calm things down by thinking about dead kittens, trench warfare, and Nancy Pelosi. But the problem wasn't that I was having arousing thoughts. Some subconscious maintenance cycle was clearing the arterial plumbing, and it hurt like nobody's business. After five minutes of teeth-gritting, sweating agony, the problem abated and I went back to sleep.

Then at 4:30 Maintenance Cycle Two began. This time I couldn't do it. I grabbed the key and let myself out. It was such a sense of relief that I just lay there chuckling for a moment. I haven't put it all back on yet; had an alarm to deal with first thing this morning. I slept in later than I wanted to and now am trying to catch up.

But the bottom line is that sleeping in a CB is not easy. Perhaps it wasn't fitted exactly right as I went to sleep. Maybe this effect would diminish over time. But I need sleep and cannot at the moment suffer this kind of loss. So I'm not sure how to proceed. Some research is in order.

Hopefully more positive reports to come, but for now there are obstacles to be overcome. And a penpal is asking what chastity means to me. Ooof. Another blog post in that, I think.

Quietlisten
(Cross-posted to: http://collarncuffs.com)

1 comment:

  1. Sol sometimes experiences something similar with his English cock cage. Absolutely agony. When it happens, the device just had to be removed.

    Our impression was always that the CBs were easier to wear. As you say, more research is required. Perhaps the chastity group on Fetlife might help? They have lots of guys wearing them there.

    ReplyDelete