Monday, May 18, 2015

Another Big Leap

Well, now I've done it.  This is what happens when you go and get all cocky.  Okay, maybe that's an unfortunate word for it.  Over confident might be better.

I got a call today and am going to see clients for two days.  I've been locked in the Holy Trainer since it arrived on Saturday with no negative side effects so far, and that includes running and sleeping.  So what the hell.

I turned "authorization" for release over to the automated feature (called Strict Mistress) at Keysafe.org.  I've authorized a couple of Dommes to make tweaks to the conditions, so I'll find out more about how all that works.  But the guardrails of the experience are pretty well set.

Obviously, I'm taking a key with me, so it's all honor system.  I'm not stupid and am very much still in experimental mode.  But I'm the one driving all this, so I'm the only one I can disappoint.

The emotionally difficult days (three through six) are just coming up, so I need to be able to get out of real trouble if it comes to that.  (Pardon the pun.)  For instance, if I'm still awake in a sexual frenzy at 2:00 a.m. with an important meeting in the morning, priorities shift to getting the job done for the client.  This is a very interesting sexual diversion, but at the moment it's just a game.

So, committing to as much as three more days locked up (though Strict Mistress has the final say) and hitting the road.  That's a huge step.  As of tomorrow morning I will have met my current record for length of time continuously locked up.  If I make it to this milestone, I'll have to decide if I go for a week.  Wouldn't that be cool?  More?  I wonder if my motivation would hold out?

When I put the device on last Saturday afternoon, it was just for a "test fit."  This is some incredible "test fit."  I wonder what it will turn into, ultimately?

Holy crap... I may have to get the prostrate massage tool out when I get back.  Eeeeep!


No comments:

Post a Comment