Friday, May 22, 2015

One More Day

Another night, mostly without event.  I only had to get up one time, so maybe the multiple-non-erection thing reached a peak.  The skin under the ring was a little sore around the bottom this morning.  I'm not sure why.  I have noticed that driving is not 100% comfortable, and I was on the road for several hours yesterday.

One more day until I take the device off, inspect, clean, and figure out what to do next.  I'm conflicted on whether to just lock back up and keep going or take a break from chastity.  On the one hand, having an orgasm is much on my mind lately.  (Wonder why?)  On the other, there are pleasures to chastity that are pretty amazing, too.  I very much enjoy the feeling of helplessness to all things feminine, power amplified by being just out of reach.  And the sensation of submission that being locked in a cage provides is really, really nice.

But there are health considerations, too.  A guy should not go too long without an orgasm, or at least exercising the prostate.  I have not figured out how to do that yet.  Last night's experiments were unfruitful even if I was emitting a bit on my own regardless.  I have a lot to learn about keeping up good health while locked.  I don't want to do any permanent damage.

If I do lock back up, I would like to start thinking of ways to not be in total control of the keys.  I have been carrying a key on my car key ring due to fear that "anything can happen at any time."  As I learn that I can wear this device for longer periods of time, though, I won't really need to have that with me all the time.  But what to do with the keys?  An emergency out is just smart, but having it close at hand at all times is unnecessary and kind of defeats the point.

Okay, I'm off on my work day.  Any thoughts from my many millions of readers would be appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment