Thursday, May 21, 2015

Crunch Time

Things continue to go well, far in excess of my best possible imagining.  The device remains locked on, and I'm getting through life while acclimatizing myself to constantly being caged.  In some ways it feels so fantastic that it's difficult to explain.  Enforced chastity (even if the "enforced" has a very simple release clause at the moment) really touches my submissive soul.  I feel sexually captive, which likely explains the urge to have a keyholder I care about.  It's a very nice way to connect.

After my run yesterday, I did feel some surface skin soreness on the underside of the ring.  That will go away as I run more with the device on... it's skin getting accustomed to being rubbed in a new place.

Last night I woke up several times again, each time with a raging non-erection.  It takes some time to let that subside, but it's hard to get it to go away when all I can think about is the cage, which feels erotic as hell.  It's a vicious cycle that does, eventually, calm down.

I put the cage on Saturday, then set up the automated keyholder function on Keysafe.org on Sunday.  That commitment passed yesterday, but I did not unlock.  I really want to go a week before removing it and cleaning everything.  That will be a HUGE milestone for me.  Depending on how things look when I take it off, I may decide to continue the experiment.

No, I have no idea where this is going.

But so far it's been fun, and for the first time since starting to learn about this topic, I'm able to participate "for real" without unduly impacting my life.  This opens up all sorts of opportunities.  That makes me happy.

One more experiment when I get home.  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment