Thursday, May 21, 2015

It's Good To Be Home

I'm home from my trip, and very happy to be here.  It's always nice to wander around and not worry about other people being around.

The only real update is that I was somewhat tormented during the drive, my mind wandering to erotic topics repeatedly.  Day 5 seems to be a toughy and has been before when I've abstained for that long.  I stopped to go to the bathroom several times without problems, and the slight chaffing from sitting in the car for that long isn't terrible.  Oddly, though, it's worse than running.

The automated "keyholder" site time limit has passed, so I've completed my "commitment" there.  I'm kind of leaving that alone for now.  I need to experiment with it some more, but without a safe that's controlled by the site, it's not really that interesting.

I have been having "emissions" since I got home.  For kicks, I spooled up some titillating images -- for me that means smartly-dressed women who look capable and authoritative -- and that definitely made the situation "worse."  Shocker.  Poor me.

Still planning to hold out until Saturday to set a new personal record, then decide what to do next.  I need to figure out how to keep the plumbing healthy if I do this much more, and I have to have a compelling reason to interest me.  Not sure what I'll do yet.

But I do think the big hurdles have been overcome.  Now, being locked up is just a "fact of life."

Good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment