Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Testing, Testing... 1, 2, 3....

I registered my safe with the Keysafe site and they were really quick in getting my account set up.  My keys are locked in the safe and only Strict Mistress has the combination now.  I've forgotten it.  I remember that there are two 4s towards the end.  If I really wanted to remember, I could do it.  But I specifically don't.

The current lockdown period is only for three days or so... not a huge deal.  I also brought a manual key and the safe itself on this trip -- nice to be driving and not flying -- just in case there are problems.  Baby steps.  But my hope is that I can extend my time if all is going well and get the feel of not having the keys quickly accessible.  I'll also vet out the safe and the site to make sure I know how everything works prior to giving up more control for longer.

Interesting journey.  I didn't think I'd make it this far, but here I am.  And craving more, too.  Yikes!  How deep is the rabbit hole?

No comments:

Post a Comment