Saturday, May 23, 2015

I'm OUT!

I woke up this morning thinking about taking the cage off.  Some of that was, as one would expect, excitement at the prospect of enjoying an erection and orgasm again, but some was also extreme interest in the condition of all the parts that have been caged up.

The punchline:  I'm fine.  There was some irritation where the ring was continually pulled against the back of the scrotum, but that was known and expected.  Also, a small patch of black appeared on one side of the head of my penis.  This seemed to rub off and could have been residue inside the plastic when I put it on.  (Yes, I cleaned the device before stuffing myself into it, but who knows what got in there as I tried to get it on.)  But overall, everything was fine.  No bruising, no creasing, and no pinching.  All is well.

I had some concerns about how my "package" stood away from the body during attempts at erections, but as soon as the cage was off, everything was "back to normal."  So my worries are kind of taken care of.

Yes, I did "exercise my prostate."  Yes, it felt good.  But it wasn't earth-shattering in the way that fiction says it will be.  In fact, it was slightly (though really not much) more difficult than usual, a fact that has me wondering about long-term effects.  As I've mentioned before, I have a lot to learn.  But I did feel an incredible sensation of relief and probably need to do this again at least once before I consider any further lockdown time.

I'm going to give everything a day or so to recover before I decide what to do next.  Fact is, I'm not sure.  But I'm not going to decide right now.

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment