Saturday, May 16, 2015

New Toy!

My problems with the CB-6000 are well documented here, but the most significant have been:  cracking of the plastic during extended wear, bulk and fit while participating in endurance sports, and inability to keep the device on during a nocturnal erection.  These problems limited the usefulness of the device for being locked up by someone who controls the key.  So the emotional connection that chastity can provide was not really possible.

About a week ago, based on a friend's good experiences, I ordered a Holy Trainer 2 chastity device.  It seems to be a significant leap forward in design and construction over previous "trapped ball" devices.  All of the reviews pointed towards a wearable and durable device that was hygienic and comfortable for long-term wear.  The device arrived today.  Yes, I'm wearing it now. 

My first impression is that it is very much more comfortable than the CB line, mostly because the ring that keeps it on (which fits snug against the torso) is a single piece that is curved to be anatomically correct.  This means it can be smaller in diameter and still not pinch, bind, or cut off blood circulation.  The plastic feels much sturdier which allows the material of the ring to be thinner, too.  I understand it is at least as durable as the CBs, though, so maybe the cracking problem is solved.  There may still be a "break in" period, but I suspect not as much as I'm accustomed to... that can sometimes take a week.  But if the comfort holds up, I'll try to run in it, a huge barrier currently to extended wear.

The tube is much smaller than the CB, which is a great thing for profile and comfort.  I'm wearing an old pair of jeans, and where the CB would have been bulky and in the way, the HT is just slightly in the way.  I can almost completely close my legs together before I feel it.

I'll have to wear it for a bit before I really understand its strengths and weaknesses, and it could take weeks of tweaking to really get the hang of it.  Only time will tell if I can make it through difficult nights in this thing, but some reviewers say that the design makes this possible.

This is the first time I've felt like I have even the slightest chance of being locked up for more than two or three days.  That is making me consider what I really want out of a relationship with a Keyholder and how long I really want to give up control.  I am finding as I sit here, though, that I am wishing the keys were not in my hands.  That's truly frightening.  And hot.  And frightening.  And hot.

I'm sure there will be more posts soon.  Life is a journey, and I'm enjoying this part of mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment