Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sleeping and Running

Last night was tougher than others so far.  I woke up three times with a crushed erection and an extreme desire to pee.  So I waited ten minutes or so for the pressure to decrease, took care of the bathroom tasks, and went back to sleep.  There was no pain, and the pressure did pass, but three times in one night is unusual.  I remember that days three through five are the toughest, and I'm on day four.  So... there you go.  I suspect that this will pass.

On a really positive note, though, I ran 6.5 miles this morning.  Again, the dangly bits are a bit sore from being ignored for so long, now a definite blue.  So there was some slight discomfort at the beginning.  By the end of the run, though, everything was just fine, and I hardly noticed that I was wearing the device.  The running issue seems to be solved.

When I tried to stretch after the run, though, one of my preferred positions -- somewhat akin to a pretzel made out of tangled legs -- is not doable with the device on.  I just get crushed.  But there are alternatives that I can use to get the same effect.

Another day locked, and things seem to be going well.  Much better, in fact, than I anticipated.  Maybe I should start looking into getting a secure keysafe?

No comments:

Post a Comment