Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I'm IN!

What am I thinking?  I mean... why lock myself back in this contraption?  Oh, but my insanity gets even better.

Today I bought an actual programmable lockbox that will act as my keysafe.  Yes, I can pry the thing open without using the combination, but I can get out of the actual chastity device if so motivated, too.  It's a matter of scale of effort and what I care about.  The safe can take an 8-digit combination, so I'll likely use it in conjunction with the keysafe.org web site... what they call their "Model 50" safe.  There is only one person there (automated keyholders excepted) that I care to give my keys to.  And we haven't really discussed it yet.  So this is mostly my little experiment.

I'm shooting for two weeks this time, doubling my previous record.  Not sure why that is appealing to me, but it is.  I'll keep everyone informed as to my journey, though daily updates are not very likely.

Baby steps.

1 comment: